Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hello sewing friends!  I am brand new to the Blog life so just going all in!  I am a total fabric collector and sewing is my perfect outlet.  I am probably the only one that sees Godzilla fabric and thinks that it must be made into a tote bag immediately!  I have to admit my mind is constantly spinning with sewing ideas.  I see fabric and it tells me what it can be, endless possibilities.  I sure enjoy the novelty fabrics like zombies and stacks of pancakes, but I equally enjoy the Liberty of London uber quality fabrics too. I will share some of the crafty sewing items I am making as well as quilts in progress.  Thanks for following along - crazy stories to follow.











8 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your expertise in sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blog land. Although, I have loved blogging for years, I must admit that it has fallen to the wayside this past year. I try to still post a couple times a month. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to with the sewing machine!
    xoKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You are going to be a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You are going to be a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to more of your fun with fabric ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to more of your fun with fabric ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Linda -- I look forward to keeping up with all your sewing adventures

    ReplyDelete